In this post I display choices I have made for my font selection for my music magazine project.
I have Chosen 28 days later regular font for my masthead and main sell line for my magazine as this is a thick clear "edgy" font that can draw my target audiences into my magazine by catching their eye, the fact that this font looks quite gritty also applies to the conventions of rock which means that my target audiences can relate to this font easily.
I have chosen unreleased regular, animal silence regular, evil dead regular, ghost rider movie regular, hawk moon regular, xar regular and Grendel's Mother expansion and as I find these fonts would be an aesthetically "catchy" looking font for sell lines to catch my target audiences attention to draw them into the magazine, these fonts also looks very gothic or gritty which fit under the conventions of rock also meaning that my target audiences can relate to my magazine easily increasing further probability that my magazine will be sold to the correct audience.
I chose avenir black, TW Cen MT bold, Verdana bold and abadi MT Condensed extra bold regular bold for my essential info as these are clear and clean writing that can easily be read by my target audiences, as opposed to the previous fonts mentioned in above examples, that whilst can be read by my target audience, are all very hard to read when in a small size which could effect sales within my magazine as it could put off people within my target audiences from being able to read the magazine without spending lengthy amounts of time into reading the magazine.















No comments:
Post a Comment