In this post I show my final music magazine changes on my main task. the main changes I had used was that I had changed the images in the contents page, to a variety of bands, and I did this to add more realism to my magazine. I also have added more text to my contents page which encourages my primary and secondary audience to read ahead into my music magazine. I have also changed the background of my music magazines double page spread to black to follow a main theme colours of black red and white and I did this so that my double page spread looks more visually appealing to my primary and secondary audience, encouraging them to read ahead into the magazine. I have also corrected spelling mistakes and I have changed the page numbers to even numbers so that it fits convention of magazines as the start of all new articles start on even pages. On my cover page I have also changed the bottom sell lines to only three artists and expanded the text so that it takes up more space so that it further attracts more of my target and secondary audience.
Tuesday, 5 May 2015
Final music magazine
In this post I show my final music magazine changes on my main task. the main changes I had used was that I had changed the images in the contents page, to a variety of bands, and I did this to add more realism to my magazine. I also have added more text to my contents page which encourages my primary and secondary audience to read ahead into my music magazine. I have also changed the background of my music magazines double page spread to black to follow a main theme colours of black red and white and I did this so that my double page spread looks more visually appealing to my primary and secondary audience, encouraging them to read ahead into the magazine. I have also corrected spelling mistakes and I have changed the page numbers to even numbers so that it fits convention of magazines as the start of all new articles start on even pages. On my cover page I have also changed the bottom sell lines to only three artists and expanded the text so that it takes up more space so that it further attracts more of my target and secondary audience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment