In this post I will go into what progress I have made so far into my magazine.
My progress so far into my magazine has been that I have created the sell lines in addition to the masthead the main sell line and the boarder sell lines by editing and creating a baoder using the eraser tool an the rectangle tool, then I applied the text within and then merged all the layers to create the sell line as a one piece, however I am unsatisfied with my results as I find the three sell lines to be too big and they are also not in perfect symmetry, so what I plan to do the next time I will progress on the magazine cover is too resize the sell lines and to have all the sell ones aligned so that they fit perfect symmetry, which will follow the convention of a general music magazine.

No comments:
Post a Comment