Ok so In this post I had another peer assessment to check how far I am in progress on the research part of this project.
Here is an image of my peer assessors notes:
I agree with what my peer assessor Ellie's notes in that I need to add more content and fix broken links by embedding the links so that the links to the presentation work for the blog making it easier to access all content for my blog. I am also quite happy with the grade 3 I have been given by Ellie as although I may need to imp roe the blog it also means that the quality I have within the content of my topics on posts within my blog as a good standing quality and therefore my grade will improve once I have added more content and fixed my broken links.

No comments:
Post a Comment