Thursday, 11 September 2014
The Brief
My Name is Jacob holden and my Brief is that I must construct three magazine covers and a double spread sheet for each cover as well as three contents pages for each magazine.
What my initial intentions for this blog is to create three magazine covers upon the genre and sub-genres of rock. I will first construct a cover, contents and a double spread of a rock magazine as that is the main genre of music I am researching into for this brief. I will then be creating two more front covers double spreads and an contents pages for two sub-genres of rock such as heavy metal and metal core as the are sub-genres of rock and I have chosen these two because they have large relations and similarities to rock and also have enough support from a fan base to support a niche magazine.
The purpose of this blog is to show my progress of my research and creation of my three magazine covers, contents and double spreads and what I will and have learned throughout this period of time on this project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment